Yoga & Corporate Retreats
Details & Pricing
Heart of Texas Ranch is the perfect Hill Country venue for a yoga or corporate retreat. With 11 bedrooms and 15 beds, we can accommodate your group with all the amenities you need. Cook in our enormous fully equipped kitchen or call one of the many caterers listed on our wedding page under vendors.
- Main house begins at $895 per night
- Smaller house begins at $595 per night
- *Two night minimum.
- *Additional fees may apply for events with more than 30 people on the property at any time.
- Guest houses and event facilities sit on 55 acres of Texas Hill Country
- 20 + mile views from our incredible deck
- Multiple venue locations
- 6,000 sq. ft. deck under a gorgeous cascading grove of oak trees- accommodates up to 300 people
- 3,000 sq. ft. event barn for up to 200 people
- Two luxury vacation rental homes
- Free WiFi
- DirectTV with Blu-Ray players
- Gas grills
- Spacious, over sized vanity suite located in the main house. Includes lighted vanity mirrors, king bed, bathroom, sofa and over sized mirror
- Large house includes 7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 person Jacuzzi tub, 5 king beds, 2 queen beds and 1 queen sleeper sofa
- Small house includes 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 3 queen sleeper sofas and 2 twin beds
- Valet parking for large events is provided at no charge
- Minutes from Lake Travis, Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ, the City of Marble Falls, and all the recreation, shopping and sightseeing for which the Hill Country is famous.
- Discounted wine tours with the top rated wine tour company in Texas, Heart of Texas Wine Tours. (Must let us know well in advance as wine tours sell out months in advance.)
The Hilltop Deck
- 6,000 sq. ft. | Up to 200 people
- Endless panoramic views, shady oaks, magical lighting, and year round cool breezes provide a perfect ambiance on the stunning 6,000 square foot cedar deck.
- 3,500 sq. ft. | Up to 200 people
- Our fully equipped barn can elegantly hand your events every need, whether you use it fully enclosed or fully opened to catch the Texas breezes.
- We love working with professional vendors and we want to make sure your event goes off without a hitch!
- Check out our preferred vendors to find some of the top vendors in Austin and Marble Falls! See Our Vendors