Weddings & Events
Details & Pricing
You’ve been planning for over a year now! Hours and hours of searching the web, Pinterest, and Instagram. Do you really want it to be over in just one day? Instead of a wedding day, make it a wedding WEEKEND at Heart of Texas Ranch! With enough room to accommodate multiple families or large groups and all the amenities you need, Heart of Texas Ranch will be your home away from home for two, three, four days or more! Have your family, wedding party and your friends all stay at one convenient location for the entire weekend. No running from the hotel, to the ceremony site, then to the reception hall, it’s all here on the ranch and you’re already here.
- $3500 for events in the barn with no overnight stay. Use of the deck requires rental of the main house at least.
- For events plus accommodations, there is a $3500 event fee plus the cost of the houses.
- The main house is $895 per night
- The smaller house is $595 per night
- Additional taxes and fees may apply, call for details.
Guest houses and event facilities sit on 55 acres of Texas Hill Country
- 20 + mile views from our incredible deck
- Multiple wedding ceremony locations
- 6,000 sq. ft. deck under a gorgeous cascading grove of oak trees- accomodates up to 300 people
- 3,000 sq. ft. event barn for up to 200 people
- Marriage ceremonies can be performed under our cascading grove of oak trees or on the deck.
- Two luxury vacation rental homes
- Free WiFi
- DirectTV with Blu-Ray players
- Gas grills
- Spacious, over sized bridal suite located in the main house. Includes lighted vanity mirrors, king bed, bathroom, sofa and over sized mirror
- Large house includes 7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 person Jacuzzi tub, 5 king beds, 2 queen beds and 1 queen sleeper sofa
- Small house includes 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 3 queen sleeper sofas and 2 twin beds
- Wedding rental fee includes the use of the venue and houses for up to four days and three nights. Even longer stays are an option. Call for details.
- Valet parking for your ceremony and reception is provided at no charge
Minutes from Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ, the City of Marble Falls, and close to all the recreation, shopping and sightseeing for which the Hill Country is famous.
Discounted wine tours with our top rated wine tour company in Texas, Heart of Texas Wine Tours. (Must let us know well in advance as wine tours sell out months in advance.)
The Hilltop Deck
- 6,000 sq. ft. | Up to 200 people
- Endless panoramic views, shady oaks, magical lighting, and year round cool breezes provide a perfect ambiance on the stunning 6,000 square foot cedar deck.
- 0,000 sq. ft. | Up to 200 people
- Ancient leaning oaks form a natural arch framing beautiful golden sunsets. Just steps away from the Hilltop Deck and the Barn. A favorite ceremony site for couples.
- 3,000 sq. ft. | Up to 200 people
- Our fully equipped barn can elegantly hand your events every need, whether you use it fully enclosed or fully opened to catch the Texas breezes.
- We love working with professional wedding vendors and we want to make sure your event goes off without a hitch!
- Check out our preferred vendors to find some of the top vendors in Austin and Marble Falls! See Our Vendors